WA’s first 6 Star energy rated homes are now available.
Summit Homes are built around people. For over 30 years we’ve been listening to our customers and offering stylish and affordable homes that perfectly suit your lifestyle. And because many people are now seeking more sustainable lifestyles, we’re building our homes around the environment too.
Summit Homes is the first WA home builder to fully embrace the responsibility of reducing our carbon footprint. After comprehensive assessment and evaluation, we’ve introduced some clever designs and innovative building practices. So we’re pleased to say that all of our homes now exceed the minimum 6 Star energy requirement. It’s just another way to show you we’re listening.
Clever design and superior specifications.
Every Summit home achieves the minimum 6 Star energy rating*. In fact, some are even rated higher - up to 9 stars. That’s because we’ve included some clever and sustainable thinking into our standard designs.
As the first WA home builder to offer a minimum 6 Star energy commitment, you receive the benefits sooner. Which is a big win for you and a big win for the planet.
Here's a look at the clever thinking that helps our homes achieve a minimum 6 Star energy rating.
- R4.0 insulation batts in the roof, garage and alfresco area to stabilise internal temperatures.
- Air-cell insulation between wall cavities, providing the entire home with thermal protection.
What the new Energy Rating means for you:
- Up to 78%* off your heating and cooling costs
- Live a more comfortable and sustainable lifestyle
- Enjoy peace-of-mind by reducing your carbon footprint
- Assist the environment by reducing energy demands
- Enjoy improved health and well-being
- Enjoy increased resilience to climate change
- Increase your home’s re-sale value